5/24/09 Overall course score and grade distribution—see here.
5/24/09 Final Exam score statistics available—see Exams page
5/8/09 Final Exam Monday, May 18, 4:00-6:00 p.m.—see Exams page
You take the Final Exam in the same room where you took Exams 1and 2:
- ELAB 307 (if you have an Engineering account that works there); or else
- LGRT 110 (if I had to give you a password for ELAB 307 during our two start-of-semester tutorials there)
5/13/09 Finals office hours: Thursday & Friday, May 14 & 15, 3:00–5:00 p.m.
I’ll be in my LGRT 1335G office. You may pick up your graded homework then, too.
01/5/09 Some essential information
To avoid distracting you, your classmates, and your professor:
- Before each class begins please check that your cellphone, watch alarm, iPod, etc., are turned off. (Exception: on-call EMTs, etc.,)
- Do not use a laptop or other computer during class.(Exception: certified by Disability Services for such assistive technology.)
- Want to send e-mail to me? Please follow these e-mail guidelines.