Lederle Graduate Research Center 1340
710 North Pleasant Street
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Amherst, MA, 01003
I am an Assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics and Statistics at University of Massachusetts Amherst. Before that, I was a Courant Instructor at Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University. I got my PhD degree from School of Mathematics, Georgia Institute of Technology in 2012.
- Applied probability and applied dynamical systems
- - Invariant measures of stochastic dynamical systems
- - Nonequilibrium statistical mechanics
- - Connections to systems biology, neurosciences, and machine learning
- - Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
The Second Northeast Conference on Dynamical Systems will be held on November 15-17 at University of Massachusetts Amherst.