Accessing Your Department Mail
***As of 6/29/2022, department mail has moved over to UMIT mail. All mail addressed to your old @math.umass.edu email will be delivered to your @umass.edu inbox.UMass IT guides.
- Login to SPIRE
- Navigate to Main Menu --> IT Accounts --> My IT Accounts
- On this page, you should see a table of your UMass IT accounts. Most users will just have 1 row, containing a NetID account. The column "Email Type" will list whether the account is Google or Exchange.
All the messages in your @math.umass.edu account from before the switch to UMIT mail will be transferred automatically into your UMIT mail. However this may take a week or more to complete. If you want to access old emails before this transfer is complete, you can still access the old mail server through an e-mail client. Note as of 6/28/22 you will NOT be able to receive any new mail or send out any mail from @math.umass.edu using this configuration.
Instructions for accessing old emails in some popular email clients can be found here. You can skip configuring the Outgoing mail settings, as you can no longer use the Math Mail Server to send mail.
- Log in to your UMass Gmail via a Web Browser
- Click the Gear icon (Settings) in the top right of the page, then click "See all Settings"
- From the settings, click the tab called "Accounts and Imports". Scroll down to "Send Mail as:" and click "Add another email address"
- In the resulting pop-up window, enter in your @math.umass.edu Email Address, and make sure the box "Treat as an alias" is CHECKED. Then hit Next Step