1. Ramification and descent in homotopy theory and derived algebraic geometry. Submitted.|
2. Enriched infinity categories I: enriched presheaves. Submitted.
3. On lax limits in infinity categories. Submitted.
4. (with Daniel Erman) Interpolation over Z and torsion in class groups. Journal of Commutative Algebra (to appear).
5. THH and traces of enriched categories. International Mathematics Research Notices, rnaa238, https://doi.org/10.1093/imrn/rnaa238 (2020).
6. Higher Lawvere theories. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 224(9): 106362 (2020).
7. Euler characteristics of finite homotopy colimits. Homology, Homotopy, and Applications, 22:2 (2020), 259-264.
8. On the commutative algebra of categories. Algebraic & Geometric Topology 18-5 (2018), 2963-3012.
Categorified Algebra and Equivariant Homotopy Theory (2018).|
I have spoken in seminars at:|
(2019) MIT, UCLA, Notre Dame
(2018) UT Austin, Johns Hopkins, Ohio State
(2017) University of Chicago, University of Illinois Chicago
and repeatedly at UVA. I have given colloquium talks at:
(2019) Texas Christian University
and spoken at these conferences:
(2019) AMS Sectional Meeting, Honolulu, HI
(2018) CMS Winter Meeting, Vancouver, BC
(2018) AMS Sectional Meeting, Nashville, TN
(2016) West Coast Algebraic Topology Summer School. Eugene, OR
(2015) Workshop on Equivariant Stable Homotopy Theory and Parametrized Higher Category Theory. Glasgow, Scotland
(2015) MIT Talbot Workshop. Mt. Hood, OR
(2012) Joint Mathematics Meeting. Boston, MA
Mayday 2019 (Midwest Topology Conference). Chicago, IL (October 2019).|
AMS Sectional Meeting. Honolulu, HI (March 2019).
CMS Winter Meeting. Vancouver, BC (December 2019).
AMS Sectional Meeting. Nashville, TN (April 2018).
Invertibility and Duality in Derived Algebraic Geometry and Homotopy Theory. Regensburg, Germany (April 2017).
Shanks Workshop on Homotopy Theory. Nashville, TN (March 2017).
West Coast Algebraic Topology Summer School. Eugene, OR (July 2016).
Mid-Atlantic Topology Conference. Baltimore, MD (March 2016).
Equivariant Derived Algebraic Geometry. Banff, Canada (February 2016).
Workshop on Equivariant Stable Homotopy Theory and Parametrized Higher Category Theory. Glasgow, Scotland (December 2015).
Mid-Atlantic Topology Conference. Charlottesville, VA (April 2015).
MIT Talbot Workshop. Mt. Hood, OR (April 2015).
Daniel Quillen Memorial Conference. Boston, MA (October 2012).
Joint Mathematics Meetings. Boston, MA. (January 2012).