2005 Ph.D. In Mathematics (with
Honors), University of Alabama at Birmingham
Advisor: Professor Nikolai Chernov
Dissertation: Statistical properties of chaotic billiards
M.S. in Mathematics, University of Alabama at Birmingham
Advisor: Professor Robert M. Kauffman
M.S. in Mathematics(with Honors), University of Inner Mongolia, China.
Advisor: Professor Jiong Sun
¥ 1993 B.S. in Mathematics, University of Inner Mongolia, China.
Grants and Awards
1. International Conference on Statistical Properties of Nonequilibrium Dynamical Systems, SUSTC, Shenzhen, China, July 27 - August 2, 2016;
2. AIM Workshop: Stochastic methods for nonequilibrium dynamical systems, Palo Alto CA, June 1 - 5, 2015.
3. THE DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS, ERGODIC THEORY, AND PROBABILITY CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF NIKOLAI CHERNOV, UAB, Alabama, May 18-20, 2015.
4. 2016 CMS Winter Meeting, Section: Stochastic Properties of Dynamical Systems , Niagara Falls, Canada, Dec.2-5, 2016.
5. Second USA-Uzbekistan Conference on Analysis and Mathematical Physics, Urgench State University (Uzbekistan), August 8-12, 2017.
6. Mathematical Physics Perspective of Billiards and Dominoes, UMass Amherst, September 22-23, 2017.
7. BIRS Workshop: New Developments in Open Dynamical Systems and Their Applications, Banff, March 18-23, 2018.