- I am the Chief Undergraduate Advisor for the department. Here are my open advising hours, no appointment necessary. These are held in LGRT 1521E.
- In Spring 2016, I am teaching Math 300 (Fundamental Concepts of Mathematics) and Math 370 (Writing in Mathematics).
- I continue to help with the Actuarial Program: Actuarial Science at UMass.
- The UMass Actuarial Career Fair was held October 5, 2015. We had 11 companies in attendance: Aetna, Aon Hewitt, Hanover, The Hartford, Liberty Mutual, MassMutual, Mercer, Prudential, Sun Life, Travelers, and Unum. Of the 28 company representatives, 17 were UMass alumni and 4 were 5-college alumnae.
- Students receive a $300 reimbursement for passing an actuarial exam (open to any student on campus). This breaks down to $225 for the exam fee and $75 for study materials, all courtesy of Bob and Lynne Pollack. Please send me an email when you pass an exam
- I helped organize The New England Security Day, which was held on September 17, 2015: NESD.
- I helped organize the Workshop on Springer Theory and Related Topics, which was held October 9-11, 2015. Over 60 participants were in attendance.
|Department of Mathematics & Statistics|
|University of Massachusetts|
|Lederle Graduate Research Tower|
|Amherst, MA 01003|