I am currently a postdoc at UMass Amherst. I received my PhD from
Caltech working with Dinakar Ramakrishnan.
Before that, I was an undergraduate at Princeton University.
My research interests are in number theory, with a focus on automorphic forms and Galois representations.
Papers and Preprints
Comparing Hecke coefficients of automorphic representations
(joint with Andrei Jorza)
( pdf )
On the equality case of the Ramanujan Conjecture for Hilbert modular forms
( pdf )
On the number of dominating Fourier coefficients of two newforms
Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 146 (2018)
Comparing Hecke eigenvalues of newforms
Archiv der Mathematik 109 (2017), no. 3, 223-229.
Irreducible adjoint representations in prime power dimensions, with an application
Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society 30 (2015), no. 2, 205-218.
Central Critical values of twists of CM elliptic curves
(joint with Farshid Hajir and
- (2018 Spring, UMass) Math 235: Linear Algebra
- (2017 Fall, UMass) Math 411: Abstract Algebra I (Group theory)
- (2017 Fall, UMass) Math 491A: Putnam Seminar
- (2017 Spring, UMass) Math 471: Number Theory
- (2017 Spring, UMass) Math 131: Calculus II
- (2016 Fall, UMass) Math 471: Number Theory
- (2016 Fall, UMass) Math 491A: Putnam Seminar
- (2016 Spring, UMass) Math 235: Linear Algebra
- (2015 Fall, UMass) Math 131: Calculus I
- (2015 Winter, Caltech) Math 1d: Sequences and Series
- (2014 Fall, Caltech) Math 17: Putnam Seminar
- (2013 Fall, Caltech) Math 17: Putnam Seminar